Saturday 16 April 2016

French Collection.


Chavenvierres sur Marnes looks nice. That's where this Morris Mini Cooper is heading. At least, I hope so. This is the second time it has been bought by someone in France. The first dropped out and last week I also had a Bond Aston Martin cancelled at the last minute by someone elsewhere in France so I am keeping my fingers crossed this time!

I had the Aston Martin all wrapped up and very nearly sent it off with some others rather than make a separate trip to the Post Office another day. Being as new and in its original box that would have been an expensive mistake!

This little mini is good, with just chips on its roof to spoil the overall appearance. This new home looks eminently suitable so espérons que tout se passe bien cette fois!


No comments:

Post a Comment